Monday, April 28, 2008

意甲: 祖雲達斯對拉素 5:2!!!

哈哈哈, 我依家係意大利, 不過之前打定d中文, 等有機會用電腦時, 可以send下野出去咁啦!!!  Now I'm in Torino....


睇左場波呀!!!  氣氛好正, 人好多呀, Watched the match yesterday, and fantastico!! 


5:2, surprising results!!  


The first day in Torino, I saw many football players and got sigatures of some (Palladino, Molinero, Biridelli, Santando), but.... didn't see Marchionni....


Yesterday, we arrived at the stadium early!!  We arrived at 1pm (the match started at 3pm), walked around for a while, and then entered the stadium at around 1:30pm..  There were already many fans outside... and as soon as I sat down, I saw Marchionni and Nocerino were on the pitch (wearing suits!), handsome guy!  Took many pictures, and then later.... they all left, and came out again, did training (and again I have taken many pictures).


We were sitting on the fourth line just behind Juventus bench, so it's close and we can see things quite clearly. 


One very unhappy event is that I have lost my Juventus home jersey (Marchionni's name and number are on)!!!  That's a long story...I describe later on what's happened....


On Wednesday afternoon, we will be going to Parma for 2 days, then come back to Torino, and on Saturday, to Genova...


Hope to have chances to use the computer and update my trip....See you all later!!! 


 


****** 2008 Italia tour ******


米蘭, 都靈, Parma, Modena, 熱拿亞, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, 錫耶納, Assisi, 佩老賈, Bari (巴里), Alberobello, 拿波里, 羅馬


No comments:

Post a Comment