Friday, May 02, 2008

Saw Juve players on the street....

Add one more paragraph about seeing Nocerino...


I only want to mention that just before I left Torino on May 2, I saw Nocerino in a car, and I don't know why...he saw me walking past the road and he shouted!!  Then I looked back, and before he drove away, he waved his hand and said ciao to me!!  I don't understand why he could recognize me??!!  This is so strange!!!


*************************************************************


It's so surprising that I saw two Juventus players on the street during these few days... on April 30 I saw Stantendo on the street...can't believe it... I sort of like stared at him and he realised that...that he said CIAO to me..  haha... he was on the phone so I didn't want to bother him.  I have already taken picture with him the other day so that's fine.


Then yesterday (May 1) was a holiday in Italy (The Labor Day)...there were so many people (and also tourists) on the street.. it's incredibly busy...and then near where I saw Stantendo the other day, I saw Grygera and his family!!!  His wife is eating gelato, and Grygera was pushing chair with his little baby!  I was too surprised again that I stared at him, and he saw me, and we nodded and smiled to each other.  I didn't ask for photos either because I didn't want to bother him and his family.  But of course if it was Marchionni or Palladino or Legro, I wouldn't care anything and just jumped to them!!! 


Yesterday, I went to Modena and Parma.  Both cities are just beautiful!!!!!!!  Highly recommended if you are coming to Italy, go to both cities.  We lied on the grass in Parma for an hour, then, very reluctantly, had to go and catch the train back to Torino.  But of course Torino is still my most favorite city in Italy.


This is already my last day in Torino, and tomorrow I will have to move to Genova for one night, and start the long journey in Italy.


Juventus fans are all around in Torino.  I met one family from Sardinia and they are all Juventus fans.  They are sooooo friendly!  We exchanged emails and MSNs.  So may be next time when I visit Sardinia, I can meet my old friends!!  Haha.


I almost forgot to say that I visited the Juventus office again!!  hhaa... and I saw the same security guard.  He didn't stop me from taking pictures and I talked to him (very briefly) in Italian.  I told him that I have seen him last year, and he again, gave me the team posters!!!  He is so great!  I told him I love Marchionni and he wanted to give me a postcard of Marchionni, however, there were no more stock!  Then I showed him my Juventus Special Member, and he gave me a Juventus official calendar!!  He said that's only for Special members!!!  Fantastic!!! 


I love Torino, I love Juventus!!  I will be back, definitely!!!!


I miss Torino.... Mi manca Torino!!


 


 


 


 


5 comments:

  1. hey! how to become a Juventus Special Member?? so envy!
    [版主回覆05/06/2008 02:58:00]Hello, it's easy to become a Juventus Special Member...but their progress is really really slow....I can tell you how to do it later (sorry as I can't write too much now)... let's talk more

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你見到史丹達杜 ! 佢喺拉素時,我已經有留意佢 ! 佢好大隻好高 ga bo ? 係唔係呀 ?
    [版主回覆05/06/2008 02:59:00]Yes, he's really huge!!  And very friendly and nice too!  When he comes to HK and you see him, you'll know how nice he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO jealous!! can have Juventus official calendar, i want too!! ^^
    Enjoy for your italy's trip and take more and more beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 村姑 C 9 仔 *.*6 May 2008 at 12:45

    Happy to know you enjoy your trip very much..... Keep on enjoying your life in Italy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo~~~that's so great~ wish you everyday happy
    enjoy the trip~

    ReplyDelete