Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Now in Torino, back in Cinque Terre on Wed.

Ciao tutti, I am back in Torino again... yesterday there was the match Juventus vs Catania... I wanted to get a ticket but no,, all sold out as I came back too late... nevermind, I found a bar which showed the match on TV... of course they had a minimum charge (Euro 6), but that's fine, as long as I can watch the match, that's fine.


It wasn't an exciting match, and we almost lost....fortunately the Captain scored one goal in 89th minute!!!  And we have got one point back home.  Next match will be our last match of the season.... finishing at 3rd isn't bad.


Last Sat, I saw some players again and took pics with Scherxxxxmic and Pessotto.  But didn't see the sight of Marchionni.... what a pity.  I hope to see him when he's in HK.


this time I return to Torino for four nights and staying at a friend's place.  Thanks her, and we have saved a lot of money on accomodation.  We have seen all parts of Torino (too familar and too bored for us already) that today we went to two nearby little towns.... and tomorrow we will be visiting 2 to 3 other little towns near Torino again....


I think I have left too much hair (from my legs) in Torino!!!  Haha!!!  Gotta go somewhere else....Next time anyone of you are interested to go to Torino, I am happy to go with you together!!!  Now I find out where to buy match tickets, which bar to go for live TV match of Juventus (but the problem is I keep forgetting things, I am too absent-minded) so hopefully next time things will be a little bit easier. 


On Wednesday, we will be going to Vernazza in Cinque Terre again!!  We are crazy that we are returning to places we have already been, insteading of following our original schedule.  We have canceled Asissi, Perugia, Bari, Alberobello, Napoli... and decided to return to Torino and Vernazza...


Beautiful and sunshining Vernazza.... I am expecting it...


And our last stop will be Rome, stay for one night and then will return on May 17. 


 


 


 


 


 


1 comment:

  1. 請 為中國四川地區災民祈禱!! pls, give your BEST WISHES to the quake survivors in Sichuan China!! THANKS ......

    ReplyDelete