Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Drowning by Crazy Town

太正, 認真太正.... 我今晚已經聽左呢首歌好多次, 唔知大家對呢種音樂有興趣否?  重音樂!! 唔開心時 "fing"下頭聽下呢首歌都幾好呀。

I love this song so much that I have been listening to it for many times tonight.  Just wonder if any one of you may like this kind of music? 



Drowning ~ Crazy Town

Album: Darkhorse (2002)
Everything´s so complex,
everyday´s like a test,
full of obstacles that seem almost impossible,
and i am thinkin´, just another breath,
not a minute left, how long have i been drifting?

Pass the glass pipe, hit the flash light now break it,
people say i am a star but i still think i will never make it,
and i am thinkin, just another prayer,
not a 2nd left, i feel theres smth missing,

Chorus
Sometimes I hate that chaos surrounds me,
when all the answers that I see go around me,
am I drowning, am I fading away,
or am i livin´ up to all your dreams that made me this way,
am i drowning (x 4)

I have been to hell & back lookin´ for the answers to life,
lookin´ at myself tryin to get things right,
and i am feelin´ just another breath,
not a minute left, I feel the darkness lifting

There was a time that I questioned if i would ever be alright,
runnin´ gettin´ high, stayin´ trapped by sleepless nights,
and i am thinkin´, just another breath,
not a minute left i feel theres smth missing

I am running from myself & all the things i do not like,
livin´ every night, like it is the last night,
and i am thinkin´, just another prayer,
not a 2nd left, I need to stop resisting

Chorus

Drowning in the drama, lost in the line,
swept by the currents of life, caught in the rip tide. (x 4)
am i drowning (x4)

Chorus

Drowning in the drama, lost in the line,
swept by the currents of life, caught in the rip tide. (x 2)


4 comments:

  1. I certainly do...i have it in my IPOD, hahaha...sometimes i do feel drowning as well... i guess that has been my everyday feeling...
    [版主回覆05/20/2009 21:33:00]Give me ten please .... I have this drowning feeling everyday now too. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swedish Hongkongese20 May 2009 at 02:31

    對唔住... 完全無
    [版主回覆05/20/2009 21:34:00]hahahaa...試下聽下吖, 或者你都會慢慢喜歡喎.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta, Hugo, Add oil! 
    [版主回覆05/29/2009 08:58:00]Thanks 貓侯爵 !!  Shall I also thank you on behalf of Hugo as you cheered up for him in here?? 

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Empty)
    [版主回覆06/04/2009 20:06:00]你都覺得好聽呢??? 

    ReplyDelete