Thursday, April 09, 2009

The movie: Genova

因為之前一早已經買左戲飛嘅關係, 所以昨晚與朋友出去, 睇呢套香港國際電影節嘅電影 "Genova熱拿亞"。

I went out with a friend last night to see a movie at the Cultural Center.  It's called "Genova".  As I have bought the ticket some time ago, I didn't want to waste it.  And in fact, it's good going out and meeting friends, and..... seeing Genova again... although this time I saw it on the big screen.






我知道各位一定認定我係痴線婆 ~ 又係意大利, 仲要係熱拿亞添!!  但真係, 當我地之前在研究本電影節catalog有乜戲啱睇時, 見到呢套Genova, 異口同聲話一定要去睇, 睇下佢地點拍熱拿亞, 可唔可以搵番D回憶呢....

一齊去睇戲嘅朋友, 係上年 (2008)一齊去意大利旅行嘅同學仔。我地兩個都極唔鐘意熱拿亞呢個地方, 那個地方, 簡直係我地成個意大利旅程最有印象 (壞!), 大家可以睇番我之前一篇文章 Part 11 ~ 首次遊熱拿亞 , 我有詳細講的。

I know... I know everyone of you must think I'm a lunatic ~ it's Italy again, and even it's Genova!  Yes, but truly, when we were studying the catalog of the this year's Hong Kong International Film Festival, and we saw the description of this moive, we go, "Yes, we must see this one!"  We wanna see how they shot Genova, and see if the movie can recall any of our memories (poor ones though)....

The friend who went together to this movie was exactly the same companion of my last year's trip to Italy (2008).  We both DISLIKE Genova so much. This city is definitely the most terrible one throughout our trip in Italy and it's the most impressive to us.  You can read my old entry here Part 11 ~ 首次遊熱拿亞 to find out why...



套戲幾有意思, 睇完之後令我再三反複思考。心理創傷, 令到人活在陰影之中。 無法放低創傷, 忘記不幸, 令到一個人無法正常生活。 繼而我就想, 我其實係咪都有一D無法忘懷嘅經歷而令自己有心理創傷呢?  我有冇好似戲中一家三口咁, 選擇逃避面對, 選擇扮忘記呢? 

This movie gives some very meaningful messages.  Traumas make a person live in misery.  Being unable to put down the pain and forget the unhappiness makes it impossible for a person to live a normal life.  And then, I think about  myself.  Are there any traumas lingering around which are affecting me, but I'm not realizing them, or I chose not to deal with those distressing feelings and pretended that they were not existing?  Yes, that horrible experience.... of having been betrayed.... maybe I shall consult a psychologist too....

1 comment:

  1. 你11號晚去聖堂嗎?我會去呀,因為要做代母呀!
    [版主回覆04/10/2009 23:21:00]我11號都去, 不過記唔記得我話我有兩位小朋友的 friends, 佢地領洗, 我去睇呢?  所以我要去另一間 church呀....
    恭喜晒你做代母喎, hee hee....

    ReplyDelete