Saturday, March 19, 2011

When life sucks, and when it really sucks...

What's going on these days to me??!!!  First, my MSN, facebook and Hotmail didn't work; then my pc produces some funny sounds when I switch it on and sometimes I have to switch on and off the pc for as many as 10 times in order to have it up and running; and now, even my Chinese inputting software (9 Square) isn't working because my antivirus software blocks it and I still can't figure out how I can use the software again. Annoying. 


I almost wanna give up using this useless pc!! It keeps giving me problems from time to time. What I need the most now is probably a high EQ.......


Life sucks when my pc sucks because I need it for work. 


And then there are some new worries again about my job prospects. Well, maybe I worry too much.


I think I'm more in a "Faith Crisis" instead because I've not been going to the church for a long time.


Dump the worries into the big deep sea... that's probably the best remedy.  And watch some crazy videos to cheer myself up.


 


My life would suck without you.... my pc!!!  (well at least I still joke, lol)



 


They can really give you a lot of fun.......... Highly recommended!!!


2 comments:

  1. Jackass is always good for that purpose, lol. I can pretty much relate to what you're feeling towards your PC, i've been there, but fortunately i don't need it for working purposes, otherwise i would have double the stress. Anyway, just don't stress out too much, in your entry you've mentioned about not going to church that much, but how about exercise? I think you know about how good exercise is to release all the stress and negative emotions... , and here it goes...a virtual hug, lol
    [版主回覆03/21/2011 18:37:00]A virtual hug to you too!! Thanks very much for the enocuragement. Yes, you're right.... exercise is a good way to release stress and negative emotions, but considering the situations of my back pain, I still can't do kickboxing; and then considering my "chronic pain" on my right foot, I can't do jogging either because I don't wanna create another health problem for myself. I guess hiking or walking is the best thing for me now.... sounds like I'm already an old woman !  Before I will regain my faith to God, I think I shall rely on the lunatic Jackass, lol. They have been pretty helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWIMMING....lol
    [版主回覆03/22/2011 06:31:00]OH YEA, WHY HAVE I FORGOTTEN SWIMMING, LOL? YOUR TINY LITTLE PROFILE PIC SHOULD BE A GOOD HINT, LOL

    ReplyDelete