Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sid Vicious - C'mon Everybody

聽歌聽到唔停添.....

Sid Vicious係 1970年代英國punk 組合 Sex Pistols裡面嘅bassist, 佢嘅資料大概大家可以在網上找到。

Sid Vicious (born John Simon Ritchie[1] 10 May 1957 - 2 February 1979) was an English musician best known as the bassist of the influential punk rock group Sex Pistols. In 2006 he was inducted posthumously into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Sex Pistols. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Vicious)









Well c´mon everybody and let´s get together tonight
I got some money in my jeans
And I´m really gonna spend it right
Well I´ve been doin´ my homework all week long
Now to have some fifty and my folk are gone
Ooh! C´mon everybody
Oh well, my baby´s number one
But I´m gonna dance with three or four
And the house will be shakin´ from the bare feet
A-stampin´ on the floor
Well when you hear the music, you can´t still
If your brother won´t rock, your sister will
Ooh! C´mon everybody
Oh well, we really haven´t money
But we gotta put a guard outside
If the folks come home
I´m afraid, they´re gonna have my hide
There´d be no more movies for a week or two
No more runnin´ ´round with the usual crew-who cares?
C´mon everybody

1 comment:

  1. 我以前都有search過佢既野...
    因為漫畫書Nana成日提起佢 @@~
    [版主回覆02/17/2011 19:07:00]原來有咁嘅事? 你以前search過佢嘅野, 相信你都知道, 佢都生活超爛呀! 莫非 punk友都係咁.......

    ReplyDelete